We wish to inform you that the Leg. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 /2003 , therefore, we provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- If underwrite the newsletter subscription: Send periodic information material on products and events;
- If you furnish personal information in the contact section: Data storage to internal statistical purposes.
- The data will be as follows:
The data will be stored in special files (customers, administration), and could be accessed and then learn about them, the employees of the organization designed by the owner and from any internal or external responsible as responsible for processing the data. The charge could carry out consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other suitable operations in compliance with applicable regulations and codes of ethics and good conduct in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data and the accuracy, updating and the relevance of the data to the stated purposes.
- The provision of data is voluntary, any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure to complete the above-described operations.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, except for those responsible for internal and authorized external to the data, nor will it be circulated
- The data controller is: Massimo Arosio.
- The data controller is:
- Massimo Arosio
UNOVIAMATTEOTTI Via Matteotti, 1 20851 Lissone (MB) Italy
P.I. 08053120963 –Tel: +39 039 48 49 16 E-mail: email@example.com
- Massimo Arosio
- At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, within the meaning of ‘ Section 7 of D.lgs.196 /2003 , which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No.196 /2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purpose and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, when interested, data integration;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement It proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User. In particular:
- Navigate efficiently from page to page of the website.
- They store your user name and preferences included.
- Allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- They present information targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior manifested by the user while browsing.
There are several types of cookies. Below are the types cookies that may be used in the site with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease of use, as well as to monitor their operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookie tracking third-party
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
The Holder is not obliged to request your consent for cookies technicians, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookie consent it may be expressed by you, in accordance with local regulations, by specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Owner reminds the User that you can change your cookie preferences at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time from the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
Third Party Web Sites
Under Article. 122 seconds paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the person concerned by setting individual who freely chose for your browser to navigate the site, subject to the right user to communicate at all times to the data controller their will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has agreed.
Lissone, 1 March 2016